Cherry Cheesecake Bites!
For anyone that knows me, I am a sucker for energy bites.
Energy bites, bliss balls, fat bombs, they have so many names. Whatever you may call them, these bites size snacks make the perfect grab and go snacks that only require about ten minutes of your time to make. They are protein packed & full of healthy fats to stabilize your blood sugar and keep you energized until your next meal.
I love getting creative in the kitchen by taking some of my families favorite desserts and turning them into healthy bite recipes. I’ve mastered cinnamon toast crunch bites, pina-colada bites, nutella bites, and so many more.
Today I want to share my new cherry cheesecake bites. So here is how its done.
3/4 cup cashew butter
2 tbsp raw honey or 1 tbsp agave/maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2/3 cup walnuts
2/3 cup almond flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped dried unsweetened cherries
1. Pulse walnuts in a food processor.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a food processor except for cherries
3. Once the batter becomes thick and sticky, add cherries and pulse a . few times until the cherries have married into the mix.
4. Roll into balls
5. Place on parchment paper and refrigerate at least two hours to form.
6. Store in fridge or freezer for longer storage.