Pina Colada Amazeballs
Pina Colada Amazeballs!
The name explains it, there amazing!
What better way to celebrate spring & whole trade pineapples, than these deliciously sweet pina colada balls.
You will need:
1 cup diced pineapple
1/2 cup almond flour
2 cups toasted desiccated coconut
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp hemp seeds
1 cup dates, soaked
1. In your food processor, pulse dates until creamy.
2. Add almond flour, vanilla, hemp seeds, pineapple, and 1.5 cups of the desiccated coconut. (You will need the other half cup to roll balls in).
3. Pulse it up until a dough like constancy forms, & roll into balls. I made about 15-17 balls with this patch.
4. Once you’ve equally rolled the balls, roll them in more toasted desiccated coconut.
5. Place the balls in the fridge to set, store in fridge for up to 7 days or store in freezer for longer use.
NOTE: To toast the desiccated coconut I heat it over a pan with some coconut oil constantly turning until crisp color. For a BURST of vitamin C you can add 1 tbsp of @organicburst baobab into the desiccated coconut before toasting. It brings out a more citrusy flavor.