Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies
Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies … oh my!
Seriously what’s better than raw cookies.
The cookies are SUPER easy to make!
They legit taste like raw cookie dough!
You will need:
2 cups ground cashews (+more as needed if dough is to wet)
*You can also use 1 cup cashew + once cup oat flour instead.
4 tbsp coconut oil melted
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
2 tbsp raw honey or 1 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp of raw cacao nibs.
1. In a large mixing bowl add ground cashews OR mix together gluten free oat flour + 1 cup ground cashews
^gound cashews by pulsing them in a high speed blender until fine
2. Next add coconut oil + vanilla extract + Himalayan salt + honey or maple.
3. Combine these into a dough and add cacao nibs.
4. Mix and form into 12 equal size balls than flatten and shape into cookies.
5. Put them in the refrigerator to set for at least two hours.
6. Store in fridge or freezer if after 7 days.
BONUS: Add some raw nice cream in between to cookies to make a nice-cream sandwich!
These are life changing 🙂
My favorite nice cream recipe consists of the following…
1 14-ounce cans full fat coconut cream
1/2 cup rice malt syrup
3 Tbsp melted coconut oil
pinch pink himalayan salt
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
Freeze ice cream bowl or container over night.
Blend ingredients & pour in your ice cream maker or transfer to frozen ice cream bowl or container & freeze about 5 hours stirring every hour.